March 12, 2009

Tahoe with friends

We got to go play in the snow in Tahoe a couple weeks ago, and we had such a fabulous time with our friends. Carson played out in the deep snow outside the cabin for a good part of each day, he was in heaven! The guys built a great snow fort, and created small sledding hills, it was such fun! This was the second year our families have gone up to the snow, and we are all committed to making it a winter tradition for as long as we can....and next year we hope to add one more night as the time just passed too quickly.



Livi was so happy to have a baby in the house!






I love this picture of Leif catching snowflakes!

The snow fort!

Byranie, me, Kelli

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Looks like tons of fun. Nice snowman and snow fort, wow!

Elaine said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I grew up in Modesto, so I have been there a few times. :)

I know it has been a while....but I wanted to tell you that my extended family lives in Wray, Co. Have you heard of it? My best childhood memories are of our trips there. :)

Arabian Acres said...

Look at all that snow! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time.

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! We're awaiting what's *supposed* to be a huge blizzard coming in tomorrow. We've gotten so little snow this year... I hope they're right! I love that snow fort. They must've thought you were the coolest mom ever. (You are.) How fun to hang out with friends like that.