Thing I love about summer:
1. Warm cement after the sun has gone down and it's dark outside.
2. Fresh flowers or herbs in a mason jar on the dining room table.
3. Water.....pools, lakes, oceans, rivers, sprinklers, hoses, in a cup, ice.
4. Fresh breaths of morning air, so thick with sweetness and warmth.
5. Everything just feels a little free-er, relaxed schedules, longer days of light, lighter clothes.
6. Farmer's markets!!!!!!!!
7. The best fruits of the year....nectarines, peaches, cherries, strawberries...yum!
8. Bike-riding to get ice cream.
10. Reading outside with an Arnold Palmer (lemonade & tea)