July 25, 2007

I've been tagged

A couple of times I've been "tagged" for a "meme" (can anyone tell me what a "meme" is....what does it mean?! Is it cuz it's all about me, me?). So this one is just a list of several things about me that you may not have known....some are weird or surprising, I know. :-) And it's definitely not a complete list. Feel free to do it on your blog, too, I love learning those quirky or fun or new little facts about my friends!

I love the smell of fresh play dough (the store-bought play-doh brand)


I was the drum major (field conductor) of our high school marching band.


I always take my eggs out of the carton in some sort of symmetrical way.


I'd love to go to a U2 concert some day.


I like to jump rope.


I'm always playing some sort of tune on my fingers...sort of like constantly playing piano.


It feels really weird to put my left leg in my pants first or my left sock on first, etc.


I REALLY like the Gilmore Girls and wish sometimes I could be in their world. :-)






Bet you never knew I could make that face!

Or wear my hear so fashionably!

No comments: